Dr. Rajah V KoppalaInterventional Radiologist
- Speciality Vascular Interventional Radiology
- Degrees MBBS , MD - Vascular Interventional Radiology , MD - Radio Diagnosis/Radiology
- Experience 22 years of Experience
- Training Fellowship in Vascular Interventional Radiology (FVIR).
- Work days Chennai - Mon, Hyderabad - Tue - Sat
Procedures / Surgeries conducted
- Varicose vein
- Uterine fibroids
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
Latest Interventional Oncology treatment including different methods for achieving cure in liver cancer, using TACE and Y90 methods.
Dialysis Access, Dialysis Fistuloplasty stenting of central venous narrowing
About the doctor
Dr Rajah.V. Koppala is a surgeon is extensively trained in Vascular and Interventional Radiology.
He acquired MD Training in India followed by FRCR & CCST in The United Kingdom. This was Followed by American Interventional Radiology fellowship and followed by united board certification from Emory University hospital, Atlanta.He relocated to India and has set up India’s only Interventional Radiology hospital. He has a license from the Medical council of India (MCI) as well as the Bermuda Medical Council, Singapore Medical Council and the Nebraska temporary faculty permit. He is a member of Radiological Society of North America, Royal College Of Radiologists-UK, British Society of Interventional Radiology. and Singapore Radiological Society.
Dr. Rajah has won many honors including the PRESIDENT’S MEDAL FOR BRAVES HEALTHCARE WORKER during the SARS Epidemic ( 2003) in SINGAPORE.